Borg El Arab, Assiut and Hurghada (extension) Airports & CCC
AVIT has succeeded to apply the most advanced and latest infrastructure technology and airport systems in the three Airports as one of the leading aviation companies in Egypt, offering not only equipment but also a fully integrated solution including design, implementation, testing and SLA as well.
AVIT Scope of Work
The design, implementation, configuration and testing of all the Airport Systems including the infrastructure solution based on Passive/ Active/ Wireless/ Security and Management Items for the three airports as well as the CCC.
Systems Applied by AVIT
Each airport includes 13 systems classified as follows:
- 7 Infrastructure Systems: LAN, WAN, IPT, Wireless, CCTV Infrastructure, Master Clock and Digital Signage Infrastructure
- 6 Airport Systems: CUPPS, FIDS, BRS, AODB, MQ and Billing System – SITA (provider)
- The CCC Includes:
AODB & CUTE
- Wining the Tender against the biggest International Airport Systems' providers.
- Finishing the project before the planned time.
- Working in parallel with the civil work.
- The whole process was totally applied by AVIT Team.