AVIT has built its own Data Center and provides Data Center related services to its clients in the Aviation Sector and all over Egypt.
Data Center Services are the core component of AVIT’s complete spectrum of expert IT services. From managed or hosted services through our data center to IT infrastructure services at your location.
With a reputation for world-class expertise and quality support services, AVIT maintains premier partnerships with industry leaders; Our customers receive the latest technology at competitive prices.
Truly optimizing your data center environment calls for a focus on multiple technology areas. Learn more about how we can support you every step of the way:
- Data center outsourcing: Leave us to manage the end-to-end operation of your data center environment.
- Maintenance and support services: We keep your data centre running at peak performance around the clock.
- Data center networking: Cloud computing will be out of reach unless your data center network is geared to support virtualization. Does your data center network provide sufficient capacity, availability and security?
- Facilities and relocation: We help you minimize risk while optimizing data center resources and locations. We provide guidance regarding power and cooling and assist you to explore opportunities to make use of cloud services and better meet your sustainability objectives.
- Storage and data management: We'll help you optimize storage, archiving, retrieval, backup and recovery of data to ensure business continuity / disaster recovery, compliance and the rapid delivery of information to the business.
- Systems management: Consolidating disparate management toolsets in your IT environment can pave the way to impressive cost savings.
- Identity management: How do you control who has access to which data? Our services enable you to automate and optimize your processes.
- Energy efficiency: We help you understand how decisions relating to energy use in the data center affect your entire business.
- Data center solutions for multinational business: Let us put you on the path to achieving an efficient and agile data center environment regardless of where in the world you operate.
Maintain technology flexibility of your data center with AVIT Managed Services for Data Centers, while we take care of the infrastructure across the network, server, and storage for on-premise and cloud environments.
A single point of contact, and a single service portal to monitor and manage your infrastructure end-to-end.
- Virtualization & Cloud Computing
AVIT has taken its best practices around Virtualization and Cloud Computing, owned years of experience and expertise, to enable our customers to converge server, storage, application, and desktop virtual initiatives. Furthermore, we help companies discover how to leverage the cloud as part of a broader IT service delivery strategy.
- Server Virtualization
Maximize performance and reduce operating expenses with Server Virtualization.
• Server Consolidation
• Disaster Recovery
• Infrastructure & Architecture
• Security Management & Compliance
- Application Virtualization
Accelerate application deployment and simplify application migration.
• Remote Application / Server Based
• Client-Based Deployment of Virtual Apps
• Simplified Application Management
- Desktop Virtualization
AVIT’s proven track record of simplifying and reducing the costs of desktop management.
• Hypervisor Consulting
• Planning & Design
• Mobility Architecture
• VDI Storage Architecture
• Advanced VDI Management
- Storage Virtualization
Optimize storage management efficiency, asset utilization, and business flexibility to quickly reduce total cost of ownership.
• Virtualization Gateway Analysis
• Design & Implementation
• Optimization with Tiered Storage
- Cloud Computing
Online cloud-based services with real people support.
• Virtual Desktop
• Storage & Backup
• Servers On Demand
AVIT offers these Data Center Services:
• Site survey and GAP identification of your existing infrastructure
• Design and build your own Data Center
• Data Backup, Disaster Recovery, and Business Continuity
• Remote Application/Infrastructure Management