New terminal building and landside facilities:
The Hurghada international airport is the second busiest airport in Egypt after Cairo International Airport.
Construction of a new terminal complex at a cost of $300 million with an annual passenger capacity of 7.5 million and will reach up to 13 million passengers annually after the expansion .It includes 11 gates linked to passenger boarding bridges and new passage way for the biggest planes worldwide and will be an alternative for landing of planes in case of emergency at Cairo Airport.
Deliver, Integration, Implement and test ULV and IT Systems Supply, with Warranty and Maintenance for 2 years.
Major Mega Enterprise Projects generally have a history of cost overruns, delays and demand shortfalls.
Exceptions to the rule, AVIT overcome all the Project Challenges from Electrical Work, Sub-Contractors delay, High Performance Quality needed, depending on Civil work progress and deliver the promised benefits and business needs of the Customer.
Moreover, AVIT overcome the current governmental rules and bureaucracy by dedicating a full team of experts for the project.
The New Terminal got state of Art ULV and IT system with improved operational excellence and work processes.
Avit Deliver, Supply, Installation, Integration, Start-up & Commissioning for ULV and 14 IT System:
- SCS Structure Cabling System.
- DNE Data Network Equipment.
- TOIP Telephony Over IP System.
- IPTV IP Television System.
- FADS Fire Alarm Detection System.
- PAS Public Address System.
- MCS Master Clock System.
- CCTV Closed Circuit TV System.
- PIACS personal Identification &Access Control System.
- CUPPS Common Use of Passenger Processing System.
- RMS Resource Management System.
- BRS Baggage Reconciliation System.
- FIDS Flight Information Display System.
- AODB Airport Operational Data Base System.