It is located in Sohag Governorate; 25Km south of Sohag. It was officially inaugurated on 25th May, 2010. It is designed to handle approx 3.5 million passengers/year.
With our skilled team, AVIT has succeeded to apply the most advanced and latest infrastructure technology and airport systems in Sohag International Airport as one of the leading aviation companies in Egypt, offering not only equipment but also a fully integrated solution including design, implementation, testing and SLA as well.
AVIT Scope of Work
The design, implementation, configuration and testing of all the Airport Systems including the infrastructure solution based on Passive/ Active/ Wireless/ Security and Management Items.
Systems Applied by AVIT
The airport includes 13 systems classified as follows:
- 7 Infrastructure Systems: LAN, WAN, IPT, Wireless, CCTV Infrastructure, Master Clock and Digital Signage Infrastructure.
- 6 Airport Systems: CUPPS, FIDS, BRS, AODB, MQ and Billing System – SITA (provider)
- Wining the Tender against the biggest International Airport Systems' providers.
- Finishing the project in 3 months. (Average: 6 months)
- Working in parallel with the civil work.
- The whole process was totally applied by AVIT Team.